Welcome to Porter FRP, INc.
We are your FRP solution
Providing the West Coast architectural designs in creative FRP, Composites and Site Concealment products.
Made in USA
Our reputation is built on being the best.
The Best Solution For You
Establishing an arsenal of top notch vendors, suppliers and subcontractors is a key element to our business and product success.
We genuinely care about our customers and maintain a strong commitment to help them succeed from bidding the contract to our client’s signing off on the installed product.
Porter FRP Inc. starts with quality, taking to heart the needs of the customer first. We have built our reputation on being the very best in the industry.
That reputation continues today, and will carry on far into the future. Our customers know that excellence is in the very foundation of business and can depend on the products we manufacture.
Who We Work With
Fibergrate Composite Structures
Bedford Reinforced Plastics
Creative Composites Group
Read What Our Clients Say About Us
Companies that Trust Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) is a composite material technology that is strong, lightweight, corrosion-resistant and maintenance-free. The material consists of fiber reinforcements surrounded by polymer resins. The fiber reinforcements provide the strength and stiffness to the composite material. The polymer supports the fibers so they can do their job, and protects the fibers from chemicals and UV radiation.
- Lightweight—FRP materials are 25% the density of steel. FRP decking is 10% to 20% the weight of reinforced concrete decking, which translates to easy transportation and rapid install.
- Corrosion-resistant—FRP will not degrade because of factors such as snow, ice, salt, or chemicals.
- Maintenance free—FRP products have a service life of roughly 75 years, during which they require no maintenance. In contrast, reinforced concrete surfaces generally begin to degrade after 15 to 20 years, potentially sooner exposed to heavy chemicals or weather.
- Cost-effective—Due to long service life and zero maintenance costs, FRP products end up costing less than traditional materials.
- Design Flexibility – FRP is an engineered material so the structural properties can be optimized to align with the highest loads.
There are many processes for manufacturing FRP parts. Deciding the right process takes many factors into consideration: size, shape, quantity, production rate, type of fiber and resin, cosmetics, tolerances and cost. Processes include Pultrusion, Vacuum Infusion, Filament Winding and Hand Layup.
Send us an email with the details and we will work with you to develop an accurate quote for your project. If you prefer, you can visit our contact page to reach us by phone or email.
The schedule from order to delivery is determined on a project by project basis. Once we have the details about your project, we can put together an estimate for your project that will include the scheduling and installation. Most of our typical spans are shipped within approximately 60 days of order.
Request A Quote
Did you know? Porter FRP Inc. will ship to or install custom built structures anywhere in North America. With the shortest lead times in the industry, we are you’re team to get the job done.
To provide uncompromised quality turn-key concealment solutions through custom design, unique manufacturing systems, superior communication and project management. We are committed to earning our clients’ trust and business through our performance.